So here’s that Pd version of my “Iannix Case Study” patch. I did not write it with wide distribution in mind, so it has some of the typical hardcoding-isms, including the object IDs from the score I used (attached). However, I do have calling arguments in the top level patch for easily customizing the CC-numbers and the two lowest-key pitches to suit your own MIDI controller (the comments describe those [pd]-object creation arguments). Yes, the MIDI channel is hardcoded to Ch-1 😥 .
In case you have not installed Pd-extended, in a separate zipfile I have provided the two audio files that correspond to the triggers so you can choose to download that only if needed.
The top level patch to load from is “CaseStudy-1.pd”