8 Timelines

Accueil Forums Wanted! 8 Timelines

• Ce sujet contient 2 réponses, 2 participants et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Ale H.H., le il y a 6 années et 8 mois.
3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Ale H.H.
    Invité

Hello Iannix team! Im going to be using several timelines (8) to be exact in iannix, does the routing change in any way? how do I make the patch in pure data?
    I tried already but it didnt work…
    and two 2.- is there a limit to how many curves to use per timeline? I had to buy another computer because the last one didnt reproduce 62 curves per timeline, that is why im going to be working with several timelines…
    Thank you!
    Best, Alejandro.

#4120 Répondre
    IanniX
    Maître des clés

Hi!

1/ You can have as many timelines as you want ; in PD, you’ll receive as the first parameter after « /cursor » the ID of this cursor. So you can route the messages with the object route followed by the ID of the cursors you want to use. [udpreceive 57120] —> [route /cursor] —> [route 2 4 6 8]

2/ there’s not theoretical limit, but the ressources of the computer will limit. Network, graphical, CPU, it’s not simple to tell you a limit because you can have 1000 timeline-lines, but only 100 complex curves timeline… You must experiment!

#4125 Répondre
    Ale H.H.
    Invité

Thank you so much for replying!

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
Répondre à : Répondre #4125 dans 8 Timelines
Vos informations :

© IanniX Association

Qu'est-ce que IanniX ? | Téléchargement | Showcase | Forum | Recherche | À propos