An open source project
IanniX is free and open source — it is licensed under GPL3
(if you use IanniX as part of an installation or performance, you should cite IanniX). Feel free to modify, adapt or hack it, as long as you respect the Creative Commons rules (cite your sources and redistribution under GPL3).
IanniX was supported by the French Ministry of Culture concerning all the big updates of the project (new version, website, communication…), but its maintenance and its updates are performed by a volunteer team. We have created the association IanniX (statutes and JO publishing) to raise the funds needed for the development, the website maintenance and the promotion and diffusion of IanniX.
Lastest stable release is 0.9.20 (releases notes
info Since IanniX 0.9.18, we don’t provide the 32 bit binaries anymore. Please compile them by yourself with QT 4.8.
- Download one of the following application (depending on your version of Mac OS)
- Double-click on the downloaded DMG file
- Drag IanniX to your Application folder
IanniX for Mac OS (64 bit : El Capitan, Sierra, High Sierra)
info Since IanniX 0.9.18, we don’t provide the 32 bit binaries anymore. Please compile them by yourself with QT 4.8 or QT 5.x.
- Download the following tarball
- Extract the archive
- If needed, open a terminal and change permissions (chmod u+x IanniX)
- Launch IanniX by double-clinking on “IanniX” or if it failed, by double-clicking on “IanniX.sh”
IanniX for Ubuntu (64 bit)
info Debian package build status is available here.
- Download IanniX for Windows
- Right-click on the downloaded ZIP file and choose Extract
IanniX for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 bit)
IanniX for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64 bit)
info If .DLL are missing, please download the redistributable kit from Microsoft website.
Go to IanniX wiki
(special thanks to Julian Scordato)
Black full logo
White full logo
IanniX white word
IanniX white waves
Square logo 400px
Square logo 200px
Square logo 90px
Square logo 50px